- The administrator of personal data contained in the website is Maciej Połczyński running a business under the name Laic Type Maciej Połczyński, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP (Tax Identification Number) PL9512456021, REGON (Register of National Economy number) 369523829
- In the event of any questions regarding processing your personal data, you may contact the administrator directly: [Maciej Połczyński], via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers’ personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "RODO") and the Polish Law on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) ).
- Personal Data are processed by the Seller only on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer, in situations where he is authorized by law or contract concluded between the parties.
- The Service acquires personal data of the Users by:
a) introduction of those data on voluntary basis by means of form,
b) collection of “cookies”.
- The data contained in the form is processed for a clearly defined purpose.
- Data collected by the Website are provided by the User in a voluntary manner.
- The Seller collects data regarding:
b. name, surname;
c. information provided by the user who decides to issue a review or evaluation;
d. official identification numbers, i.a. for purposes related to tax regulations.’
- The customer has access to his own personal data contained in the form and is entitled to demand:
a. access to his personal data and receive copies of personal data that are subject to processing;
b. correcting the data that is incorrect.
c. request for deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in circumstances indicated in art. 17 RODO;
d. request to limit data processing in circumstances indicated in art. 18 RODO;
e. object to the processing of data in circumstances indicated in art. 21 RHODE.
- Disclosure of data:
a. the Seller does not sell, not share, and not sell collected data to other entities, unless the obligation to provide them araises out of the law, or when customer data is needed to provide services related to our store.
b. the Seller shares personal data with the electronic payment intermediary of Customer’s choice to the extent related to the payment.
- Personal data shared by the Customer will be processed:
a. during the services related to the Store;
b. during the validity of license agreement;
c. after the termination of the agreement, to the extent of protection of rights arising from license protection.